An Offer Has Been Received! Now What?
All your hard work has paid off and an offer has been received! Now what?
Upon receipt of an Agreement of Purchase and Sale, there are several considerations and negotiating nuances to understand before you provide acceptance. This is where I guide you through some of the following possible scenarios:
- Clarify all elements of the offer including price, deposit, financial terms, inclusions, exclusions, closing date and any conditions that apply
- Help determine an appropriate response within the timeframe required, either accepting or rejecting the offer or developing a counter-offer
- Set a course of action for any counter-offer terms such as adjusting the offer price, inclusions, exclusions and/or closing date
- Manage all offers or any counter-offers and negotiating on your behalf to get you the best possible price
- Ensure you understand and agree to all of the offer terms BEFORE you provide acceptance, rejection or counter-offer
Ready to receive your offer and put my 19+ years of experience and know how to use for you? Call or e-mail me to find out how we can get the process started for you today!