51 Delroy Drive For Lease in Etobicoke
Welcome to 51 Delroy Drive a Great Home For Lease in Etobicoke!
Picture Perfect 1.5 Storey in High Demand Neighbourhood. Exceptional Lot Situated on a Quiet Tree Lined Street. Bright and Tastefully Renovated with Gas Fireplace in Living Room, Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter, 2 Walkouts to Deck and Fabulous Private Fenced in Backyard. Finished Bsmt with Office Nook, Large Rec room, Workshop/Laundry & Extra 3 Piece. Close to Great Schools, Shops, Restaurants & Cafes, TTC, Jeff Healey Park, Highways…
Include: SS Fridge, Gas Stove, B/I DW, B/I Micro, Washer & Dryer, All Electrical Light Fixtures & BBQ.
If you are looking for a perfect home to rent to get a feel for Etobicoke, 51 Delroy Drive For Lease in Etobicoke might be the one for you! Take a tour of the property and learn more information here.
WHY I’M THE REALTOR® FOR YOU
WHEN LOOKING TO BUY THE RIGHT HOME AT THE RIGHT PRICE:
- Together, we’ll create your financial strategy BEFORE you see any homes so you’ll be ready when you see YOUR new home
- You’ll benefit from the knowledge I gained while growing up in a real estate family. I know this industry inside and out and that means YOU can SAVE THOUSANDS of dollars, time, and frustration
- I’ll teach you the KEY RESALE FACTORS to consider in homes you’re viewing, and I’ll point them out at each home
- You’ll learn and be able to AVOID THE COMMON MISTAKES home buyers make BEFORE you sign a contract
- Before you see a home in person, I’ll tell you if it’s priced at market value so you can CONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS when making an offer
- I’m a RESIDENT IN ETOBICOKE and have been selling homes in Etobicoke, Toronto West and Mississauga for the past 26 years…so, it’s safe to say I have expertise in these areas!
When you think about buying homes in Mississauga, you may worry about getting a good investment and what it means for your future.
But when you work with me, you are using an experienced real estate professional to assist you in finding and securing the right home for you. It doesn’t cost you a thing and just knowing that all of the many details involved with buying a home will be taken care of in a professional timely manner will give you peace of mind.
I’ll also take care of making sure you’ve asked all the right questions and considered all of the important options. Together, we’ll make the process smooth and dare I say…fun!