Thinking about selling your Etobicoke home?
Here are 5 of my top quick fixes to help sell your home fast!
- First impressions are everything when it comes to selling a home, this means no peeling paint or dirty walls. The easiest and most cost effective way to spruce up a faded boring wall is to paint it! It will look cleaner and fresh. Same for the outside. Brighten up your front door by painting it with a fresh coat of paint, it will rejuvenate the look and appear like new!
- Buyer’s today don’t want to renovate or do any work on the home, make it easy for them to visually move in and you will sell your home faster and for more money! This means, replace broken tiles, patch holes, repair leaky faucets, touch up trim and baseboards, remove scuff marks from walls and clean your home from top to bottom so it shines.
- It should go without saying a de-cluttered home looks more organized and spacious. Depersonalize your space as much as possible so a buyer can picture themselves living there. Show off your kitchen counter-tops by removing extra small appliances and utensils. De-clutter and clean out your fridge. Yes a buyer will look in your fridge especially if you are leaving it.
- Update your light fixtures and put in higher voltage light bulbs to brighten every room.
- For some great curb appeal – put up a new mailbox, a new welcome mat, updated house numbers you can see and some fresh flowers will do wonders and create the impression the home is well cared for and welcoming.
Looking for more inspiration and tips and tricks? Download your copy of my Free Seller’s Guide here.