Found The Right Home, It Is Time To Negotiate!
Now we get to the fun stuff! We have found the right home and it is time to negotiate! My goal is to help you buy the right home at a price that is right for you.
When we make an offer, the seller really has 3 choices, he or she can:
- Accept the offer the way it is.
- Reject it outright if the offer does not meet the seller’s requirements.
- Counter it with a different price and possible terms.
Here are some tips to help you get your offer accepted in any market:
- Pre-approval: Make sure you have your pre-approval done before you even start looking at homes!
- Strong deposit: A strong deposit shows good faith, that you have finances available to you and you are serious about purchasing the home.
- Conditions: Limit the number of conditions; include only the ones you really need, like financing and a home inspection.
I am here to answer any questions you might have about making an offer, negotiating or the buying process. I will work diligently to help you find and purchase your new home.
Call or email me when you are ready to take the next step!